samba-fu resurrected for 3.0.9 - any interest?

Jurriaan thunder7 at xs4all.nl
Thu Dec 16 13:20:39 GMT 2004

From: Jurriaan <thunder7 at xs4all.nl>
Date: Wed, Dec 08, 2004 at 09:15:19PM +0100
> In short, I've adapted the samba-fu module to samba-3.0.9.
> This module, from before 2.2, allows users to define scripts to run when
> certain actions are taken.

I posted this on the 8th of december, and there's been absolute silence.
Do I interpret that as 'this patch is so full of sh*t I can't be
bothered to comment' or as 'I haven't seen such glaring security holes
in years' or more like 'that idiot doesn't know we don't post patches
here!' - I'm not sure.

Thanks,
Jurriaan
--
Kathcar pulled at his beard. "It is a dangerous project."
"I expect that it is. First, there will be killing, of anyone who