dcerpc_winreg_QueryValue

Karl Melcher karl at melch.net
Fri Dec 3 14:23:03 GMT 2004

Mike,

I created some packet captures using the windows API. This is between the same
hosts getting the same reg value.  The captures and source are located here:
ftp://melch.net/pub/winreg/query_value.zip

>From looking at the dump and Ethereal, it does look like the data is actually a
structure with 4 fields: max, offset, actual, data. I have not had time to
experiment with the pidl source, but hope to do that in the next few days.

Thanks,
Karl