NT Security Semantics patch

Andrew Esh Andrew_Esh at adaptec.com
Mon Aug 23 14:27:44 GMT 2004

Matt's patch implements a vfs module that does NT ACLs using the
Extended Attribute storage interface as implemented in SGI's XFS. Jeremy
Allison has since adopted some of the features into his ACL
implementation. I think the intent of that effort is to obviate the need
for Matt's changes. In any case, the two systems are mutually exclusive
in some areas.

You should talk to Jeremy about this, before expending a lot of effort
duplicating what may already be in the main code.

--
Andrew C. Esh           mail:Andrew_Esh[at]adaptec.com
Adaptec, Inc.