Kerberised printing to a Windows print queue

Tom Shaw tomisfaraway at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 09:06:25 GMT 2004

Sorry to reply to my own email. It looks like the username is indeed
one of the arguments to a CUPS backend (I don't know how I didn't see
it in the first place..) so it should be theoretically possible to
take this, use it to authorize with kerberos and print to the Windows
print queue.

*fingers crossed*

Tom