NTLM group retrieval

Jonny Larson Jonny.Larson at nokia.com
Mon Apr 26 21:14:25 GMT 2004

Hi Simon:
Thanks for the quick and informative response.  I have more questions below.

ext Simon Annear wrote:

> net group "domain users" /domain from our terminal server (member server)
>
> gives me a list of all of the users in our domain to which the
> terminal server belongs

When I try "net group "Domain Users" " from my FreeBSD Samba bin
directory I get:

No command:  Domain Users

I can list groups on our domain by doing:

net group -S domaincontrollerservername

But I can't see how to list the users in a group.  Is this possible?