netlogon.idl patch

tridge at samba.org tridge at samba.org
Mon Apr 19 20:54:23 GMT 2004

Richard,

 > Here is a patch to netlogon.idl from Samba4 which allows to dissect some
 > of the missing part of the account policy stuff in netr_DELTA_DOMAIN.

Thanks! Applied.

 > it also add delta type 3 and 6
 > 3 eq DELTA_DELETE_GROUP
 > 6 eq DELTA_DELETE_USER

I did this a little differently, using an enum. Please take a look if
you have time.

We now have 4 unknown delta levels in the Netlogon Deltas IDL. I
strongly suspect that level 10 is NETR_DELTA_DELETE_ALIAS as that
would match the pattern, but I don't know what levels 15, 17 and 19
are (tho maybe 19 is NETR_DELTA_DELETE_SECRET?). We need to expand
torture/rpc/samr.c to change more things in the SAM before asking for
the deltas so we can see what these levels look like on the wire.

Do you have time to look into these unknown levels?

Cheers, Tridge