username map strange behavior

Raphaël Berghmans rberghmans at arafox.com
Tue Sep 30 13:32:40 GMT 2003

Hi,

I've made a username map between "root" and a "normal user". When this
"normal user" make a login on a W2k workstation the roaming profile
cannot be found on the server. However his "SambaProfilePath" is
correctly configured.

If I disable the username map the profile is found !

If I configured a "SambaProfilePath" for the "root" and username map is
enabled, the "SambaProfilePath" used for the mapped user is the root
"SambaProfilePath" and not the normal user "SambaProfilePath" !

Is this correct ?

--
Raphaël Berghmans
Arafox scrl