Samba 3.0.0rc3 on Solaris 8 -- unexpected diagnostics

David Collier-Brown David.Collier-Brown at Sun.COM
Mon Sep 29 14:10:22 GMT 2003

  It doesn't matter to thye link bug, as the link command calls gcc
and the options were for the sun linker.
   In general, i build a copy at work with cc and another at home with
gcc. This happened to be the cc version.

--dave

--
David Collier-Brown,       | Always do right. This will gratify
Sun Microsystems,          | some people and astonish the rest.
(905) 415-2849 or x52849   | davecb at canada.sun.com