Minor formatting issue in the Samba-HOWTO-Collection.pdf

John H Terpstra jht at samba.org
Fri Sep 26 16:10:24 GMT 2003

Scott,

Let's take this off-line. I am the author of most of the HOWTO.
Please identify the version of the document you are referring to.
Where did you obtain the one that you are having problems with?

Please point me at a few examples of the problem.

PS: The sources for the HOWTO are in the Samba-3.0.0 tarball in
~samba/docs/docbook/project.

- John T.

--
John H Terpstra