release tarball sizes

Simo Sorce simo.sorce at xsec.it
Thu Oct 23 09:33:18 GMT 2003

On Wed, 2003-10-22 at 05:33, Jelmer Vernooij wrote:
> This is about the doc sources (the docbook files), out of which we
> generate the docs. The docs will still be included in the main
> tarball. These docbook sources shouldn't be interesting to any user.

If we release the documentation under the GPL License as we do AFAIK,
then we probably must provide also documentation sources.

I'm for a complete separate package for all documentation except man
pages.

Simo.

Simo Sorce - simo.sorce at xsec.it
Xsec s.r.l. - http://www.xsec.it
via Durando 10 Ed. G - 20158 - Milano
mobile: +39 329 328 7702
tel. +39 02 2399 7130 - fax: +39 02 700 442 399