CVS update: samba/source/auth

Simo idra at samba.org
Mon May 12 19:11:27 GMT 2003

atm, the only thing that does not work properly are non unix accounts,
all the rest should be fine.

the distributed winbindd infrastructure is in place, we only miss the
idmap_ldap code, that's really trivial to do.

the importance of idmap is to be able to add other pieces during 3.0
releases without having upgrade problems as much as we can.

Simo.

Simo Sorce    -  idra at samba.org
Samba Team    -  http://www.samba.org
Italian Site  -  http://samba.xsec.it