Samba 3 CVS & Quota

Alex Murphy murphy at sgtp.samara.ru
Wed Jul 23 10:07:54 GMT 2003

В сообщении от 23 Июль 2003 14:07 Alexander Bokovoy написал:
> On Wed, Jul 23, 2003 at 10:28:14AM +0500, Alex Murphy wrote:
> > Hello !!!
> >   Im compile and use Samba 3 compit with CVS.
> > in smb.conf searched this lines:
> > 	get quota command =
> > 	set quota command =
> >
> > what use this command lines ??
> >
> > Sorry, im bad speak english.
>
> I'm attaching a first version of documentation for those commands. The
> documentation will be added to CVS as I'll have time tonight.

Thank huge!!

In the appendix it is written, that the given lines only are used if not
probably to initialize the standard interface, at me usual Linux - a nucleus
2.4.21. Options of a nucleus are given in figures. A problem: In windows
systems at installation of a quota and viewing of the size of a disk shows
restriction - in samba now is not present. I can what not so I do(make)???
On q3.png the domestic disk of the user auv is shown, thus the size of files
on it(him) for the user auv is limited to 10 mbytes (restriction works). On
pictures the full size of a disk is shown.

Thank, Alexey.