KDC has no support for encryption type?

Ken Cross kcross at nssolutions.com
Tue Jul 15 21:36:45 GMT 2003

That did it.  I misunderstood your earlier comment about setting the
password - you did, in fact, mean on the admin account, not the machine
account.

I set the admin password and it started working.  Apparently all previous
joins happened via RPC and we never noticed.  Now Kerberos authentication is
working OK.

Thanks!

Ken

Ken Cross