Samba 3.0: vfs_netatalk.c

Joe Meslovich joe at bridgewater.edu
Mon Feb 10 20:29:06 GMT 2003

	There appears to be a typo in the atalk_rrmdir function. The
function calls the built in scandir() function and tries to pass alphasort
as its last argument. It complains about alphasort not being a
declared variable. From what I understand of scandir that last argument
is supposed to be a non-NULL pointer if qsort() is to sort the directory
listing. Should it be passing aplhasort()? If someone could check this
out, I think it would clear up alot of failures in the build_farm.

						Thanks,
						Joe Meslovich

Joe Meslovich						joe at bridgewater.edu
Associate Network/Systems Engineer	                IT Center
Tel: (540) 828 - 5343