Trust relationship between windows 2003 and Samba, 3.0.1 rc2

Parrillo, Michael Michael.Parrillo at ca.com
Mon Dec 15 16:05:52 GMT 2003

  I have requested to be unsubscribed from Samba at this time.
  Sent a number of emails to 'listproc at samba.org'
  with Subject = unsubscribe samba + samba-announce but still getting emails.

  Did I miss any steps ? Is there another email address to sent to ?

  My email address = "parmi02.ca.com"

  Thank you....