No subject

Tue Dec 2 03:01:20 GMT 2003

   Unable to take ownership because the account
   "DOMAIN       ||||C:\WTSRV\System32\netmsg.dll\mgerdts" could not be
   accessed on the remote machine due to the following error:  the acocunt
   could not be found.

   Unable to take ownership because the account "DOMAINÝ|mgerdts" could not
   be accessed on the remote machine due to the following error:  the
   account could not be found.

The part that changes is the account name.  The "|" characters are really
fatter characters than the standard pipe.

Since running today's CVS I have crashed explorer twice.  Once trying to
take ownership and once just trying to browse shares.

I would be happy to share level 10 debug logs and packet traces with any
developer that wants to look into this but can't reproduce it.

Mike