No subject

Tue Dec 2 03:01:20 GMT 2003

level Samba directory.  There should be something about it in the
manual page for dlopen().  Here it is:

       External references in the library are resolved using  the
       libraries  in that library's dependency list and any other
       libraries previously opened with the RTLD_GLOBAL flag.  If
       the  executable was linked with the flag "-rdynamic", then
       the global symbols in the executable will also be used  to
       resolve references in a dynamically loaded library.

The executable in question is smbd.

> Also, if I modify the configure.in file (would this be the LDSHFLAGS
> variable?) in the samba/source directory, the output of it doesn't appear to
> affect the Makefile over in the samba/samples/VFS directory.

The Makefile in the samples/VFS directory is separate from the
main Makefile.

Regards,

Tim.