That movie

Computer Security Officer autoreply at security.stanford.edu
Fri Aug 22 23:09:19 GMT 2003

Thank you for reporting a computer security issue to
our office.

Due to the high volume we are currently experiencing,
we are responding to new incidents in the following
prioritized order:

  Copyright, Legal, and other Conduct issues

  Account Theft

  System Compromises / System Audit requests

  spam originating from, or being relayed through, Stanford
    [Note: Please do not report that you are receiving spam.
    To learn more about what you can do, and what is being
    done, to reduce incoming spam, see:
    http://www.stanford.edu/dept/itss/css/leland/email/antispam/#filter]

You will receive this automated response each time you
send mail to security at stanford.edu.  Sending email to
security-nr at stanford.edu will eliminate the auto-response.