Fixes to Ethereal for MSRPC calls

Richard Sharpe rsharpe at richardsharpe.com
Wed Aug 20 18:24:26 GMT 2003

Hi,

yesterday one of my collegues showed me a problem with
LsaEnumerateTrustedDomainsEx in Ethereal. After some puzzling over it I
was able to fix the problem, and he fixed his code as well :-)

However, if you see problems with Ethereal and its handling of MSRPC
stuff, please send me a capture that includes at least the binds on the
pipe and the offending RPC and I might be able to fix it.

Regards
-----