tmp files hanging around too long.

MCCALL,DON (HP-USA,ex1) don_mccall at hp.com
Tue Apr 1 15:19:23 GMT 2003

Hi Brad,
We have noticed an extra open on files when you
have 'map share modes = yes' in the smb.conf file;
This causes a problem with deleting a file that you
own IF the unix permissions are 0700.  At least that's the
symptom that came in for us; perhaps your tmp file issue is
related.
Can you do a testparm and see how that parameter
is set on your system?
Thanks,
Don