PR #s 25271, 25273, 25445 security=domain does not work on Solaris

Tim Allen tallen at integritycompanies.com
Mon Sep 9 13:41:01 GMT 2002

The first bug submission was rejected, as SPAM
The second was rejected, no reason given.
The third one is still incoming.

I have posted to this group in the past and been told that the behavior
I'm seeing is not correct. My main file server (Samba/Linux) does not
behave this way (similar smb.conf). Can anyone advise me what's wrong
with my bug submissions. I don't want to waste anyone's time but this is
either a program bug or a documentation bug (I've read the FAQs, docs,
and mailing list archives- did I miss something?). Does someone need to
sponsor my bug.

http://bugs.samba.org/?findid=25271

http://bugs.samba.org/?findid=25273

http://bugs.samba.org/?findid=25445