locating NETBIOS name of domain in a win2k domain

Luke Howard lukeh at PADL.COM
Fri Oct 4 15:38:01 GMT 2002

Also, there is the NetrLogonGetDomainInfo RPC, which operates over the
secure channel.

DsRoleGetPrimaryDomainInformation is another RPC on the Net Logon
service. Ethereal should decode at least DsRoleGetPrimaryDomainInformation.

-- Luke

--
Luke Howard | PADL Software Pty Ltd | www.padl.com