Problemas

Simo Sorce simo.sorce at xsec.it
Tue Nov 26 09:44:01 GMT 2002

possibily write in english, you will have higher probability that
someone will be able to read and understand your question.

I'm Italian, but my knowledge of spanish (portuguese?) is not good at
all and I do not think to understand the question in deep.

regards,
Simo.

Simo Sorce - simo.sorce at xsec.it
Xsec s.r.l.
via Durando 10 Ed. G - 20158 - Milano
tel. +39 02 2399 7130 - fax: +39 02 700 442 399