Adding Recursion Available bit to name_query and node_status_query

Christopher R.Hertel crh at ubiqx.mn.org
Mon May 13 19:22:01 GMT 2002

Sorry.  Just to be clear, the older version of Samba that I'm running
returns RA TRUE *if* it is running as a WINS server.

I don't know what a newer version of Samba does, but I doubt this has
changed and I really should check to see what W/NT and W2K do if they are
running the WINS server.

Chris -)-----

ubiqx Team -- http://www.ubiqx.org/     -)-----   crh at ubiqx.mn.org
OnLineBook -- http://ubiqx.org/cifs/    -)-----   crh at ubiqx.org