TDB corruption with Samba 2.2.3a

ZINKEVICIUS,MATT (HP-Loveland,ex1) matt_zinkevicius at hp.com
Wed Mar 13 02:26:03 GMT 2002

We are also experiencing the TDB corruptions, as reported in the samba log
files. At first there didn't seem to be an consequence, but we are now
beginning to see user's not being able to login to the machine. As a
workaround we have been just deleting the secrets.tdb file, restarting
samba, and rejoining the domain.

Our server if very similar to Martin's (Samba 2.2.3a + Linux 2.4.17 + XFS).
I'll post more details soon.

Matt Zinkevicius
Software Engineer
Network Storage Array Solutions