RE domain user fix patch

David Mulcahy david.mulcahy at eseol.co.uk
Wed Mar 6 09:03:04 GMT 2002

Hi just one quick last note before i go back to paddle in the shallows of the
samba-request mailing list.

The guy who origanally discuvered the bug actually supplied a patch to the
samba-request list but andrew bartlett (or it may well have been you, i cant
remember off hand) indicated the patch was wrong because the problem had been
solved.  So if you havent finished it yet (i'm sure you have) you might want
to check that patch.  I would have attached it but like i said all my mail
was deleted, hence the original title domain user fix patch.

Bye
David Mulcahy.