Heads up warning on 2.2.5

Bradley W. Langhorst brad at langhorst.com
Fri Jun 7 12:42:02 GMT 2002

> The main things we are trying to straightened out are
>
>   * some missing documentation,
i think these params are without docs

addprinter command
admin log
ssl ca certfile
max packet
groupname map
wtmp directory
packet size
mangling method
alternate permissions
force directory security mode
-valid
ssl ca certdir
tdb passwd file
deleteprinter command

>   * a few linux kernel issues,
>   * various ldap patches,
i'll be watching those ;)
>   * and possible patch to the recycle bin

regarding the recycle bin stuff...
has this been moved out of examples/VFS ?

to where? ( i can't find it in the SAMBA_2_2 tree)

to get the rpm build script to run on the current head I had to make
these changes (ignoring the recycle bin stuff)
note the missing $ in the samba-block.conf bit

RCS file: /cvsroot/samba/packaging/RedHat/samba2.spec.tmpl,v
retrieving revision 1.18.6.48
diff -r1.18.6.48 samba2.spec.tmpl
277,278c280,281
< install -m755 examples/VFS/recycle/recycle.so
$RPM_BUILD_ROOT%{prefix}/lib/samba/vfs
< install -m644 examples/VFS/recycle/recycle.conf
$RPM_BUILD_ROOT%{prefix}/lib/samba/vfs
---
> #install -m755 examples/VFS/recycle/recycle.so
$RPM_BUILD_ROOT%{prefix}/lib/samba/vfs
> #install -m644 examples/VFS/recycle/recycle.conf
$RPM_BUILD_ROOT%{prefix}/lib/samba/vfs
280c283
< install -m644 examples/VFS/block/samba-block.conf
RPM_BUILD_ROOT/etc/samba/
---
> install -m644 examples/VFS/block/samba-block.conf
$RPM_BUILD_ROOT/etc/samba/
556c559
< %config(noreplace) /etc/samba/recycle.conf
---