Access control to SAM / _samr_query_sec_obj

Tim Potter tpot at samba.org
Thu Jun 6 16:24:02 GMT 2002

On Thu, Jun 06, 2002 at 09:01:45PM +1000, Andrew Bartlett wrote:

> Secondly, I have some further style nit-picks:
>  - We can't use \\ as a comment in Samba, as many C compilers don't
> understand it.

It's actually not ANSI C!  gcc allows it but some vendor compilers (irix
cc is the only one I can think of at the moment) don't like it.

Another one I found recently was having a comma on the last element of
an enum is not ANSI C.

i.e

enum foo {
	CHICKEN,
	HAM,
};

If it's an initialiser the trailing comma is OK but for enums it's not.
This is something else that gcc lets through but isn't ANSI.

Tim.