Strange errors

Srinivas, Mohan mohan.srinivas at digital.com
Wed Jul 3 05:25:02 GMT 2002

Hi everybdody,

when i am opening files from Win2k, on a share mapped from a linux SAMBA
server
i am getting strange errors. It is saying
unknown error with error numbers are 53, 66, 123, and 183.
(thats what my windows 2k machine is showing to me).
I am using edit command on a dos prompt, on the windows machine to open the
file.

Can anybody tell me the reason behind these errors, or any explanation
regarding the
errors, in the sense which error number means what type of error? etc..
then i wll try to figure out the mistake...

Regards,
Mohan Srininvas.