SAMBA architechture

Christopher R. Hertel crh at nts.umn.edu
Fri Jan 25 09:01:03 GMT 2002

> Hi everybody,
> Can any body suggests some links, tutorials, books, where I can get
> Information about following?
>
> *	SAMBA architecture diagram, architecture details, any information on
>       the architecture.
> *	design aspects related to SAMBA
>

> :-):-)
> Thanks and Regards,
> mohan srinivas.

You're suggesting that maybe Samba has a design?  Please keep in mind what
we've been given to work with.  SMB/CIFS is a nasty, wiggly, wormy
protocol.  Every time you figure out how one bit works, you have to spend
weeks, months and years figuring out and handling the exceptions.

See http://www.ubiqx.org/cifs/

Chris -)-----