errors in smb.conf manpage for smaba 3 ?

Mats olsson mace2442 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 5 00:37:41 GMT 2002

Do you know how it works with libc 2.1 and the standalone libiconv should it
be the same or do i have to upgrade the libc??

The bad thing with debian is that the are slow in relasing new stuff. On the
other hand it's rock solid instead. Ran 209 days uptime on a laptop before
power failure took it down...