Solaris fcntl bug 4735093 (was 4700402)

Andy Thomas ajt at icd.ics.purdue.edu
Wed Dec 11 21:06:00 GMT 2002

  Has anyone heard any more about patch availability for this?
(Sun has closed bug 4700402, since is was a duplicate of 4735093;
4735093 is the current bug for this.)

  People on this list have reported getting a t-patch to use.
How did you get it?  What is the patch number?  What version of
Solaris?

  I have had a case open with Sun since Sep 18 (case # 63186243).
I asked them about it again today, and was told again that there
is no patch or t-patch available.  I would appreciate any information
on this.  Thank you.

Andy Thomas