Default encrypted passwords = yes?

Gerald (Jerry) Carter jerry at samba.org
Fri Sep 28 17:30:05 GMT 2001

On Sat, 29 Sep 2001, Andrew Bartlett wrote:

> Is that a 'yes'?  In which case I'll update CVS...
>
> And a *big* thankyou to everybody involved in this discussion, its
> nice to know I'm not the only one that cares about this...

We'll code speaks louder than words, so someone will have
to step up and do the wizard scripts.  I'm assuming you have
already talked to Tridge about this.  If he's ok, then I am.

cheers, jerry
 www.samba.org              SAMBA Team              jerry_at_samba.org
 www.plainjoe.org                                jerry_at_plainjoe.org