Question about LsaGetConnectedCredentials

Manoj Naik manoj at almaden.ibm.com
Thu Sep 27 10:44:44 GMT 2001

Two things have to change. We have to identify whether the user is
connected to the domain or not. In the former case, domname in
_lsa_unk_get_connuser should be global_myworkgroup; in the latter, it
should be global_myname. As far as I can tell, this can be only done
when invoking register_vuid. Also, NT returns global_myname on
_lsa_query_info for ROLE_STANDALONE. I am not quite sure why Samba is
returning global_myworkgroup.

The extraneous characters at the end of username in the error message
are showing up because ulen/dlen are set incorrectly in
_lsa_unk_get_connuser. It should be:
	ulen = strlen(username) + 1;
	dlen = strlen(domname) + 1;

Hope that helps,