Modifying smbd

Christopher R. Hertel crh at nts.umn.edu
Thu Sep 27 09:59:02 GMT 2001

Samba has its own Virtual Filesystem Layer.  I don't have details handy as
it's not something I've worked on myself, but if you look through the
Samba-Technical archives you should be able to find many references to it.

You can build your own Samba-VFS layer to talk to your application.

Chris -)-----