Updating config.guess and config.sub

Green, Paul Paul.Green at stratus.com
Thu Sep 27 09:07:02 GMT 2001

I see that the last time config.guess and config.sub were updated was about
2 months ago. I guess this was just before the 2.2.0 release. Would it be
possible to update them again for the 2.2 branch and HEAD?  I made some
changes to these two files for VOS and I would be very grateful to get them
into the Samba distributions. If it is too late for 2.2.2, could we get them
updated after it is released, for the next time?

TIA
PG
--
Paul Green, Senior Technical Consultant, Stratus Technologies.
Voice: +1 978-461-7557; FAX: +1 978-461-3610; Video on request.