Samba queries.

Bruce Ferrell bferrell at microdisplay.com
Tue Sep 25 07:52:19 GMT 2001

I wouldn't want to speak for the developers or the list, but I don't think
samba it self has any such capabilities.  That said, last month's issue of
SysAdmin magazine had an article on using heartbeat (from linux-ha.org)for
high availability in a cluster environment.

Fair warning... My first try to impliment it brought my network down; due
entirely to my lack of understanding of what and how heartbeat was going to
do fail-over.  I haven't had the time to go back since, but it does look
like a solution.

Bruce Ferrell