Getting ready for 2.2.2.

Jeremy Allison jra at
Tue Sep 18 11:29:02 GMT 2001

On Tue, Sep 18, 2001 at 08:02:59PM +0200, Urban Widmark wrote:

> smbmount should be fixed to set CLI_FORCE_ASCII as smbfs currently doesn't
> handle unicode (and won't until 2.5).
> There are also a few other small things I'd like to add, doc fixes, 
> possible fix for #21619.
> Certainly no showstoppers, but I'd like to fix them and if you are doing
> your normal alpha series I should have plenty of time to do so. I guess
> what I am asking is if I must submit patches tonight :), or if I can wait
> until the weekend.

I'd rather you did them either tonight or tomorrow. 2.2.1a has
some bugs we need to do a new release to fix, and the sooner
the better. I was hoping for a release early next week.


More information about the samba-technical mailing list