Turkish translations for swat

Rafal Szczesniak mimir at spin.ict.pwr.wroc.pl
Thu Sep 13 10:13:06 GMT 2001

On Mon, 10 Sep 2001, Deniz Akkus Kanca wrote:

> A couple of other questions:
>
> Is the plan for i18n_swat to be always turned off by default? I think it
> would be best if it were the default action.

Of course.

> Is there any reason why the i18n_swat.mo file needs to be kept under the
> samba directory (/usr/local/samba/share/locale) and not with the rest of the
> .mo files in the system? (in RH7.1, /usr/share/locale)

That's the issue for individual package maintainers, I think. If it
wasn't then binaries would also be installed in
/usr/(local)?/(s)?bin instead of /usr/local/samba/(s)?bin
So my opinion is: No, there's actually no reason to do it.

Rafal 'Mimir' Szczesniak <mimir at spin.ict.pwr.wroc.pl>   |
*BSD, Linux and Samba                                  /