2.2.1a on Solaris; runaway fcntl bugfix !

Scott Moomaw scott at bridgewater.edu
Sat Sep 8 09:17:01 GMT 2001

On Sat, 8 Sep 2001, Gerald Carter wrote:

> I have a reproducible test case.  It seems that the problem still exists
> in the latest 2.2 cvs code.  I'm going back over to the univeristy on
> Monday to work onthis some more.  We should be able to nail it for sure
> then.

I concur that the problem still exists.  I didn't get the detailed log
files that I need to diagnose, but we did see the problem occur since the
latest CVS.  Jerry, I'd be interested in the steps that you are using to
reproduce the problem.  I'm to the point that I can often force the
problem but not consistently.

Scott

 Scott Moomaw, Network Administrator              Scott at Bridgewater.edu
 Bridgewater College, IT Center
 Bridgewater, VA  22812
 Phone (540) 828 - 8000  x5437              FAX:  (540) 828 - 5493