Oops, the quota bug I asked about must still be open...

David Collier-Brown davecb at canada.sun.com
Tue Sep 4 04:31:02 GMT 2001

"Michels, Gustavo [EES/BR]" wrote:

> Humm... I could try to use Red Hat 7.0 that has a 2.2.16 kernel, but
> I guess quota support is not THAT important for me, so I could
> postpone this for a while.

	That's actually a differenmt problem: the
	original quota patch for samba depended on
	a couple of struct entries exusting.

	Does anyone have that patch for Gustavo?

--dave
Performance & Engineering Team | some people and astonish the rest.
Americas Customer Engineering  |                      -- Mark Twain
(905) 415-2849                 | davecb at canada.sun.com