heimdal kerberos experts?

Sean Elble S_Elble at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 17 17:33:02 GMT 2001

This may get slightly off-topic, but what exactly is implemented in head
right now, and what isn't? Of what is implemented, what is tested, and what
isn't? From what I've read, it sounds as though quite a bit has been done;
the major work areas that I see remaining are BDC support, replication, and
Windows 2000 AD support; would this be an accurate description of the
reality? If there is anything I can do to help test stuff out, please let me
know . . . willing to try out head on my home server in return for the
additional features 3.0 will give me. :-) Thanks, in advance.

Sean P. Elble
Editor, Writer, Co-Webmaster
MaximumLinux.org
http://www.maximumlinux.org/