What happend to 2.2.2

Oktay Akbal oktay.akbal at s-tec.de
Fri Oct 12 06:18:04 GMT 2001

We are having exactly the same Problems as Toomas:

Samba 2.2.2 (latest CVS 30 minutes ago) as PDC.
W2k SP2 Prof. as Client (german-version)

Profile can't be loaded due to an "Access Denied"-Message.
user.DOMAIN.00x copies are created.

Problems came immediatly after installing SP2. With SP1 everything worked
fine.

Thanks for help

Oktay

Config:

[global]
       workgroup = HBH
       server string = Alpha Samba Server
       log file = /var/log/samba/log.%m
       time server = Yes
       guest account = samba
       hosts allow = 10.0.216.0/255.255.254.0 10.0.219.0/255.255.255.0
       printing = bsd
       os level = 65
       dns proxy = No
       security = USER
       domain master = yes
       preferred master = yes
       local master = yes
       domain logons = yes
       encrypt passwords = yes
       add user script = /usr/sbin/useradd -g machines -c Machine -d
/dev/null -s /bin/false %u
       logon script = scripts\new_logon.bat
       logon path = \\alpha\Profiles\%U

[netlogon]