What happend to 2.2.2

Esh, Andrew AEsh at tricord.com
Thu Oct 11 06:52:02 GMT 2001

I think we should be prepared to wait for a while for 2.2.2, even after the
winbindd memory leak fixes are checked in. The amount of code being changed
is significant, so there are bound to be some bugs and side effects. I
period of testing is needed before we can be sure the new code isn't causing
serious problems.

I am heavily focused on winbindd memory leaks, from a testing standpoint, so
I will provide feedback as soon as I can.