weird swat icon :)

Christopher R. Hertel crh at nts.umn.edu
Wed Oct 10 08:52:08 GMT 2001

Ulf,

I have asked several times if the GlowIcons could be used with Samba and
have never gotten a "yes".  At one point, I was hoping that we could use
those icons and ship them with Samba, but we need permission to do so and
they need to be GPL'd.

There was talk on the Amiga Samba list of coming up with a new set, but I
have not seen them yet.

Chris -)-----