How to get to latest ACLs code.

Sean Elble S_Elble at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 2 19:10:02 GMT 2001

Jeremy,

I haven't heard anything about this new ACL code . . . will it replace what
is already there? I really like being able to manipulate file system-level
ACLs, and thus changing the ACLs for UNIX users as well. Will the new
implementation change that, and make it like Sun's PC-Netlink, where all ACL
information is "hidden" from UNIX, and isn't relevent to UNIX users? If you
could let me know, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks, in advance.

Sean P. Elble
Editor, Writer, Co-Webmaster
MaximumLinux.org
http://www.maximumlinux.org/