Helping to debug rpc issues

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Thu Nov 29 11:25:21 GMT 2001

On Thu, Nov 29, 2001 at 08:00:33AM -0000, Nombre wrote:
> Can we use a NT4 server instead?
> I can convince one of my coworkers to stay a week if needed...
> We work for a gov. agency, and they really want to get rid of nt. This
> particular bug is the only thing that prevent us for the full implementation
> of samba. We can contribute that week of work, if we can give at least that
> back to the project...

If you're offering to send me the patch that fixes it,
that would be gratefully accepted.

If not however, this isn't a case of sending in logs
or packet captures. I can already reproduce it, what
needs to be done is someone who understands the NT
RPC protocols and the samba code intimately to spend
a few weeks trying out possibilities.

Jeremy.