Helping to debug rpc issues

Nombre samba at nebula-sa.com.ar
Thu Nov 29 04:49:05 GMT 2001

Can we use a NT4 server instead?
I can convince one of my coworkers to stay a week if needed...
We work for a gov. agency, and they really want to get rid of nt. This
particular bug is the only thing that prevent us for the full implementation
of samba. We can contribute that week of work, if we can give at least that
back to the project...