delete on close problem

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Wed Nov 14 12:44:02 GMT 2001

On Tue, Nov 13, 2001 at 07:51:35PM -0500, Scott Moomaw wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Nov 2001, Jeremy Allison wrote:
>
> > Actually, I need the raw w2k -> w2k .cap file, not a text
> > file. Can you make that available please ?
>
> Sorry about that.  I've attached the .cap file to this message and added
> it to the online tarball that I mentioned in my earlier message.

Ok, it looks like we're triggering another client bug (god I'm
getting sick of these). Do you have "large readwrite = yes" set
in smb.conf ? If not, can you try again with this set....

W2k->w2k is using a completely different set of infolevels
to query the file before delete, so I'm suspicious. We do
support these new levels, but we're not being sent them.

Thanks,

	Jeremy.