printing, locking, etc in 2.2.0

Neil Hoggarth neil.hoggarth at physiol.ox.ac.uk
Wed May 23 08:35:49 GMT 2001

On Wed, 23 May 2001, Neil Hoggarth wrote:

> I checked out 2.2 this morning (cvs update at about 06:00 GMT) and
> rebuilt. Unfortunately the new build has problems - it is turning
> down most connections with a "make_connection(494) too many
> connections - rejected" log message.

Following up on myself: this might been premature.

I've just got a bunch of "too many connections - rejected" problems with
my previously working build of smbd, so the problem might not be with
the new lock cleaning code. I've now restarted Samba again, using this
morning's build of 2.2 CVS, having cleared out the contents of my lock
directory.

Regards,
--
Neil Hoggarth                                 Departmental Computer Officer
<neil.hoggarth at physiol.ox.ac.uk>                   Laboratory of Physiology